May 10th

-

Small Block

Reaction score
Klassic Kruisers car club here in West Plains, Mo. car show at the civic center and we would be more than honored to have any of you guys and gals join us for a day of nothin but fun. We're an all car club but i'm the only all mopar dude in our club so naturally i sponsor the "Best Mopar" trophy. Ha, Last year a guy had a real nice dodge pkup with a 350 chevy in it BUT that won't get it done. ALL mopar or none. Come and join us if you can. We'd love to have all of you if you can make it. We're giving away a set of his and hers watches every 12 minutes during the show with lots of great door prizes. Proceeds go to Christmas for kids. Last year we made christmas possible for 165 kids that otherwise would not have had a christmas. Santa cried. Bear in mind we deal with a lot of less fortunate childeren and many things here in life we take for granted and one of the kids was sitting on santas lap and santa ask the kid what he wanted from santa and the kid said that it would be really nice if santa would bring him a PILLOW. Santa lost it as many people in the building did. See ya there.

Kudos to you and all the guys/gals from your club for doing something really great with the proceeds from your show. This is something that I have had in mind for quite some time is to put on a local car show and raise money for a local charity, just haven't gotten it done yet. Either way good luck with the show, and take every smile you get from the kids to heart. You will thank yourself for it down the road.

Treva and I are planning on being there Small Block.
Thanks for the heads up, Treva and I need to get away together
and this car show will fit the bill.

See you there.

-
Back