-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
Come on out guys, weather sounds great.

Attachments

• flyer.jpg
    286.3 KB · Views: 270
Great Mopar show at the "Farm" this Saturday. Weather was as good as it gets for this time of year in NC and we had a great turn out. Lots of show cars, swap meet area was pretty packed and the 1/8 mile racing was good. Met up with member Tadams for a brief while. I took some pictures in the attached album, but admittedly took the easy way out and did not try to get a picture of every nice Mopar that was there. Just way too many to look at let alone photograph. I did catch a few shots of some nice old classics. My 62' Savoy took home 1st in B Modifed for the second year running!

http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...view=slideshow

Hi Stumper, Great to see you. Congrats on the 1st place. You do have a fine ride. I feel like a lobster today though, my face and arms are really red. That was truly a great show. My son and I had a great day. Hope to see you again soon.
Tommy

Thanks, yea, I got a bit burned too. My idiot brother was burned bad. Ran around all day without a hat on ..... Happy about the trophy but no serious bites on the car :(

I know you have more than that in it. One day when the right person finds the car he will have the cash. Hopefully want be long so you can start on your next project.

I know you have more than that in it. One day when the right person finds the car he will have the cash. Hopefully want be long so you can start on your next project.

super nice show i took frist place in 70 up a body mod. the red duster with red stripe will go next year

Not to sound ungrateful, but I wish they would switch over to regular trophies for the 1st place finishers. Those big scenes are hard to do anything with on a shelf. I told my wife now that I have two I can start a little Beetle Juice village.... just need to find a correct size Beetle Juice figure ...

-
Back