May or May not

-
I am trying to stay away but it's hard too. So please forgive me a few days helped to make things worse for me without being here was like having no family at all.

Well try stay busy at something... Extra p/t to get stronger or just talking to your pals on here.
TXDart

Welcome back OTR. :wave: :hello2: Hard to leave this place, eh? I hear that.....

Welcome to the hotel FABO..... You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave.....

Should be in a song somewhere. Sing it with me. :supz: :rock: :drinkers:

Wylde1.

Well try stay busy at something... Extra p/t to get stronger or just talking to your pals on here.
TXDart

Yeah my wife raised cane and said I better find something to do. So I said ok how about a 5'9" blond with big hooters and legs that go forever. Man that fry pan hurt.

Welcome back OTR. :wave: :hello2: Hard to leave this place, eh? I hear that.....

Welcome to the hotel FABO..... You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave.....

Wylde1.

Thanks, Hotel California by the Eagles one of my favorite bands.

Wylde1.
Good Idea Wylde1
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ygI3BZxdCY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ygI3BZxdCY&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I am trying to stay away but it's hard too. So please forgive me a few days helped to make things worse for me without being here was like having no family at all.
This place is the most addictive site on the web. Welcome back! This site always keeps my head occupied at bad times too cliff:D

He says on his website he asked Neil Young attorneys and finally Neil himself okay-ed it.

Good evening Cliff, It's hard to find something to keep your mind busy and keep depression at bay, My wife is gone till Sunday and I am setting here thinking of what I will do tomorrow 8-) It's aggravating some times when I want to make another move on Victoria when I know after I remove my fuel pump and get the new one on and have to stop... But we have to take it one day at a time Cliff and have a project even if it's just writing a book and taking down knots of what we can do the next day.
It sure is lonely sometimes but we have to remember that we have many stories of the good ol days and I even put on a smile when thinking of some of them :D

Goodnight Cliff,
Talk to ya tomorrow.
TXDart
Take it Easy...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEzTdBJUHO8"]YouTube - ‪Take it easy-Eagles with lyrics‬‏[/ame]

Good to see you Cliff. I was gettin tired of fartin in the corner all alone.

This place is the most addictive site on the web. Welcome back! This site always keeps my head occupied at bad times too cliff:D

Hey Cliff it's not that fun being the only other Cliff I know of.

,Cliff

Good evening Cliff, It's hard to find something to keep your mind busy and keep depression at bay, My wife is gone till Sunday and I am setting here thinking of what I will do tomorrow 8-) It's aggravating some times when I want to make another move on Victoria when I know after I remove my fuel pump and get the new one on and have to stop... But we have to take it one day at a time Cliff and have a project even if it's just writing a book and taking down knots of what we can do the next day.
It sure is lonely sometimes but we have to remember that we have many stories of the good ol days and I even put on a smile when thinking of some of them :D

Goodnight Cliff,
Talk to ya tomorrow.
TXDart
Take it Easy...
YouTube - ‪Take it easy-Eagles with lyrics‬‏

Good to see you Cliff. I was gettin tired of fartin in the corner all alone.

Thanks DarTT, Cliff, now you are not alone
Goodnight TX.
Mike thanks for the advice,I just hope I can do it.

Stroker eat more beans and bacon and we can start our own gas tooting band.

Now I need to beat this depression back. Last time they put me on meds and I was a Zombie
Glad to see you back. Have tried more than a few anti-depressant/mood stabilizer combos myself, was either a full fledged zombie or on the verge of a blackout from the rage....stay off them if you can...

Glad to see you back. Have tried more than a few anti-depressant/mood stabilizer combos myself, was either a full fledged zombie or on the verge of a blackout from the rage....stay off them if you can...

Yeah I know about the zombie effect. I was taking 120mg of cymbalta a day for 3 years and couldn't do anything at all. Then the Dr said they were going to change my meds and up it even more. I have been off cold turkey for 3 years and no one can stand it cause they can't get by with nothing.

Yeah I know about the zombie effect. I was taking 120mg of cymbalta a day for 3 years and couldn't do anything at all. Then the Dr said they were going to change my meds and up it even more. I have been off cold turkey for 3 years and no one can stand it cause they can't get by with nothing.

Have you tried doing doughnuts in a field for three hours staight until you run the Dart out of gas and the cops show up ?
This always helped ease my depression.... at least until the police arrived !!!

Attachments

• Scan_Pic0012 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 33
-
Back