Maybe a dumb question, 11.75 3 piece rotors?

-

magnumdust

Reaction score
Does any company make them? It seems like it would be a decent idea given the popularity of the 11.75 swaps and the potential weight savings you could gain by not having those heavy cast pieces.

The large rotor swap is popular because it's effective, relatively inexpensive, and if you find or have the correct set of caliper brackets for your existing calipers, the rotors and caliper brackets are all you have to change out. The swapover would be possible without even loosening a front brake line fitting, if you were careful and knew what you were doing.

Got a few bucks burning holes in the bottoms of your pockets you don't know what to do with and running out of brakes coming off that long back straight at your favorite road circuit. Andy Finkbeiner (AR Engineering) makes brackets and aluminum hubs to adapt on late model rotors and modern calipers.

Oh i know, but i believe the alu-hubs are made to fit some fairly large rotors. I like the idea of saving weight, but still being able to run some 15" rallys/drag wheels

-
Back