Maybe, just maybe...

-

Abodywantedinmi

"All I ever need...
Reaction score
Not holding my breath, but I am going to discuss the purchase of this little Scamp...

Attachments

• 1044702_670499512966180_1651709166_n.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 397
If the price is right, jump on it! It looks pretty clean! Good luck.

Wait a minute... I'm not done dealing for that Dart Sport for you!! I think I can get him down to $3500!!!

Update: settled on a price....I havent secured all the funds...wish it was October when I'd have more discretionary income.

Looks good . What options it have? 318 , A C , did the 74 come with 15" wheels ? I forget what wheels they have , had a 74 4 door Valiant , fully loaded with Bucket seats A C , sure was a good car , got good gas mileage and plenty of room for 5 passengers , wish I still had it as an everyday car .

Looks good . What options it have? 318 , A C , did the 74 come with 15" wheels ? I forget what wheels they have , had a 74 4 door Valiant , fully loaded with Bucket seats A C , sure was a good car , got good gas mileage and plenty of room for 5 passengers , wish I still had it as an everyday car .

Slant Six with A/C, power steering and power brakes. That's about it. It's a 73 and I believe they're 14 inch rims...

Wish I could find one like that up here , they all tend to be rusted out .

Alright money tree is starting to grow. I am very lucky because this guy will not sell it to anyone that isn't a MoPar guy because the money tree it growing a little slowly. Summer is not my discretionary income making time, but the fall is, so things are progressing.
What's even more interesting is my wife is starting to get on board, although she hasn't seen the car yet. I know she will not like it, but that is NOT why I married her!

-
Back