MCACN Anyone Going?

-

71GSSDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It is time for the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals in Rosemont, IL. Just outside Chicago. I was invited to bring my Norms GSS Demon last year. Just a spectator this year. Nov 18-19. Bob Ashton does a great job! Anyone going?

I love the show, probably the best indoor car show I have ever attended. Something there for everyone. God willing I'll be there.

It is time for the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals in Rosemont, IL. Just outside Chicago. I was invited to bring my Norms GSS Demon last year. Just a spectator this year. Nov 18-19. Bob Ashton does a great job! Anyone going?

Keith. 66340sedan will be there

PM me your phone #'s and we can meet Saturday night, I have to meet someone up there to deliver a part.. I know a good Burrito/Mexican place nearby that we can get some great nachos or burritos and rice water/horchada... The burritos are huge and will fill you up...

Mr. Burritos

Last edited:
PM me your phone #'s and we can meet Saturday night, I have to meet someone up there to deliver a part.. I know a good Burrito/Mexican place nearby that we can get some great nachos or burritos and rice water/horchada... The burritos are huge and will fill you up...

Mr. Burritos
Karl, I am doing everything I can to make it. I will send my #

-
Back