Measurements needed

-

Black 69 Dart

Reaction score
I was wondering if on of you fine gentlemen could give me a measurement from the center of the crank pulley to front of radiator support of a 67 to 69 dart that has a new Hemi in it? Thanks

Trevor

If nobody with a 67-69 Dart can get it for you, I can get you the measurement off my 70 Duster. I have a 5.7 bolted into my Duster on spool mounts, with a 727 temporarily bolted to it to get it in the stock location. I don't have a radiator in the car, and the measurement would be easy to get. It should be the same as a 67-69 Dart. Send me a PM to remind me if you want me to check it. :glasses7:

Trevor, I can get ya close... I have my radiator in, but could go to bottom/back of that support... Do you want to the front of the pulley, or into the depth where the bolt is?

JOE

From the front of the pulley to the back of the rad support would be great. Then I will know for sure, not sure if it is the same as a duster. JDMopar got me a measurement from his Duster not sure if they are the same.

Trevor

Trevor, I can get ya close... I have my radiator in, but could go to bottom/back of that support... Do you want to the front of the pulley, or into the depth where the bolt is?

JOE

Trevor,

front of pulley to back of lower rad support was right about 6 1/2", pretty close to the 9 1/4" to the front guestimating from underneath...

JOE

-
Back