mechanical six pack?

-

69 modtop

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here is running a six pack with the mechanical secondary instead of vacuum and if so what there set up is and the performane you get from it. I have a mechanical setup on my 69 cuda with a 340 4 speed. i just got the carbs rebuilt from promax and i am just trying to get everything running tip top.

I'm not running the mechanical, but I'm interested in your findings. I'm running the stock set up and I'm not going to down the road yet. I'm running a lot Promax stuff also. Got some pictures you could post to this site?

Lee

HI there. This was just on E-bay #160133922987 The auction is closed now, but the carbs have accelerator pumps on them, Mechanical linkage, as well as the fuel inlets on the drivers side. If I remember correctly, these carbs were used in the Corvettes from the factory. If you do a search for "Tri-power" on ebay, it'll give you a few auctions that have some closeup pictures of them.

The middle carb is 2460\List # 4782, it has a choke horn and air adjustment screws, The ones on the ends do not. They are 2160's with List#'s 4783

6pack w-3 accelerator pumps.jpg

-
Back