Mechanics Gloves

-

64drtGt

Slant Six Lunatic
Reaction score
Are the mechanix brand gloves any good? I would like to get me a set of gloves I can wear to work in the winter seeing as almost any automotive work I do is outside. I can keep all of my warm but my hands and my arctic gloves are not very tight space or wrench friendly.

I had a pair and used them for outside winter work in MN, they don't insulate very good but do help a little. Wearing these would be better than wearing none at all.

a cool trick I learned a couple years ago is to take a pair of those nitrile work gloves the blue or the black and slip those on underneath a pair of mechanics gloves you will stay very warm and the moisture doesn't escape from your hands so you won't use as much and cream either

a cool trick I learned a couple years ago is to take a pair of those nitrile work gloves the blue or the black and slip those on underneath a pair of mechanics gloves you will stay very warm and the moisture doesn't escape from your hands so you won't use as much and cream either
whats the hand cream for? lol

I use like doctors gloves underneath my cornwell gloves. Keeps the moisture in and in a dirty way keeps your hands warm by utilizing your own body heat.

My cornwell gloves were 22 bucks and are the best pair of gloves ive bought

I had a pair of the originals that I liked but left them in the junkyard one day, I found ONE Impact 2 at the shop I worked at over the summer and paired it with a cheapo glove and fell in love with it, I'll be buying a pair soon I fell so in love with them. They were warm (though I only wore them in the summer, lost that pair after prepping the belly of the Mopar Express for the Nats) and if you slip a wrench you won't turn your knuckles into mush.

I had a pair and used them for outside winter work in MN, they don't insulate very good but do help a little. Wearing these would be better than wearing none at all.
Funny thing is you have only one glove, I found the other one in the trunk of my car.Been in there since last spring:eek:ops:

-
Back