Medicine Hat

-

walkintree

Reaction score
Hello all, I've just recently re-located myself to Medicine Hat to attend college (currently working on becoming a Paramedic), and I have zero clue about anything going on in the area. Ok that's a lie, I know that there exists the MHDRA, as I've been out to the track a couple times, simply to dream. Lol! Unfortunately my car is still in Red Deer, but I still want to know what goes on in the Gas City! So any info would be nice.

P.S. - Is it always this nice here? I could still be driving my car and it's December!

P.P.S - O, and I'm keeping my eyes open for an 8 3/4 rear. I've got the housing, but i need the gears. Hoping for heavy gears and a suregrip.

Hey, Cody...search on this site for "Dorian"...he lives in The Hat and can probably turn you onto some parts. His name is Gary, and he's a good guy! Tell him I sent you!

...from a former 'Hat dweller.....

Thanks Val for the kind words.

Hi Cody welcome to FABO and the Hat! Give me a call sometime over the holidays and we can get together for a beer! I have some friends who probably have what your looking for and then some!

403-527-5152

Gary

Thnx Gary!

I'll give you a call sometime soon here, I was gone during the Holidays, and pretty quick here I'm gonna be headed back to school. Unfortunately this semester is actually more akin to full-time schooling, 9-5 almost every day dring the week, plus the homework. So my free time will probably be limited. However there is ALWAYS time for Mopars! So I'll be sure to give you a ring as soon as I have the time.

-Cody

-
Back