Megaspeed

-

skips dart

Reaction score
If anybody needs a hotrod show fix to cure your cabin fever here in Southern Ontario the Mega Speed Custom Car & Truck Show is on starting today till Sunday at the International Center in Toronto.I know there are few nice Mopars being shown(also the hot babe bikini contest might be of some interest):-D

Stuck on day shift this weekend, check out the number 0 sprint car and display.

Kenny

Heading there tonight, Ill check it out kenny.

A car club I hang with called the Tyrods will have a display there, we have some cool rides to see as well.

Cheers
Gary

I went down Friday afternoon..same old show..if you have been to Performance World it is set up the same. Same cars with a few new ones. Got some time in with Candy Clark, nice lady....all in all not a bad show, I wish they had more venders there with some sales..LOL
AL

same old stuff , was nice to break cabin fever!! a few nice mopars I haven't seen before ....spent time with "the fonz" he is a very down to earth guy!!took lots of pics if I can figure how to download from my phone I will post them!

Went friday night. same old stuff. We go just to break the winter blues.
The winner of best of show is a friend of mine, just got an email saying that he won Best of show, Best paint and the kicker.... he won best display that we made for him at the last minute, looks like the $5000 he won, will help pay his invoice...lol

Attachments

• Matt's-winner.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 113
My wife and I have a small company that sells custom car art, we had hoped to attend the Megaspeed show as a vendor, but it just didn't work out this year.

At least we know that we are definitely "in" for Moparfest.

I remember the shows they had at the CNE 30 years ago, the venders had some kick *** deals on parts..lots of chrome back the for sale LOL
AL

-
Back