Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I can't wait :clock:

Noooo maybe I should wait till I get it home.NOT!!!!!!!!!!!\\:D/

Look at my treasure!=D>
Thank you Leanna:blob:
Phoenix Specialty Coatings has kept me updated on this intake and walked me through this and made it way to easy and fun to get it dun.
There can't be a better service anywhere.:cheers:

Well looks like we will wait until they get here,8) I can't get them to fit in this site they are so big and good looking!!:happy7: Leanna must have a big pixel camera.:cheers:
I can get them to up load but they are to small.

Looks like you will have to wait,:drinkers: Not unless Leanna can post a picture or two.
Sorry Guy and galls :drinkers: I just got so exited over the intake.

Mike, you're not the only one with a big smile on! Thank you for all the compliments, and for just being you. Working with you has been a pleasure.

Since you're obviously excited (and waiting sucks!), I'll do the honors on the picture posting. The first two "before" pics are your old school Offenhauser slant 6 intake and adapter plate as they arrived here on March 12. The other three show how it looks now.

I'm totally thrilled that you're happy with the results and look forward to seeing it installed! (Billy said you can call him any time to talk about your slanty build too.) Thanks again for everything!!!

Whoops ... guess we should tell people what colors those are, huh??? The intake was coated in "Blasted Aluminum" for that factory look, and the adapter plate was done in "Manhattan Blue."

nice stuff, looks well done, looks like you got some nice engine jewellery mike

Thanks 68valiant400!!
It sure was good to have her help and walk me though
this, And She took the time to make this old fart understand everything I needed to know to get the look I wanted.:thumbrig: Leanna sure was pleasant to work with.
I am as gitty as school boy coming home to see a new car sense
I seen the after pictures.:cheers:

Another step forward to a dream to build a nice /6:love7:

Hear is to old part's that Leanna mad new again:drinkers:

sorry memike, but i think leann screwed up and shipped them to me! oh well i think i can find a use for them!!:evil4:

gotcha!!!!!! couldn't resist memike! those things look great. i bet you can't wait for that car now.

Another satisfied customer of PSC. Am I suprised? Not one bit. Great job Leanna!

Looking good Mike! Can't wait to see it bolted on a fresh /6.

You guys better stop that or you're gonna give me a swelled head!!! :love7:

Seriously, thank you all for the wonderful comments. I'll head out to the shop today with my own big smile on. (Next on the agenda is a set of wayyyy old Larsen Engineering valve covers ... you know, the ones that make a sb chebby look like a big block. They outta be fun and challenging.)

I beet they will be here tomorrow!! :read2:

As ramcharger said a long time ago "Motor first car second" :drinkers:! Or was it "
"Truck first A body second " :drinkers:

I am going to pick up a head and have it ported cleaned up valve grind and RV springs put in a 170. I am looking forward to this /6 build.:cheers:

-
Back