Member 1978D100

-

B-onefan

Reaction score
Has anybody heard or dealt with David in the past few weeks? I bought some parts, sent a MO and have not received anything. His son(Joshua) sent me a message back in October, that his dad(David) had a heart attack, that he was doing fine and he had received my MO and was going to get my stuff shipped that week. I have PM'ed him and left a message on one of his posts to contact me. Does anyone know him or has heard anything about his health? I hope he is recovering well and know it can be slow going sometimes.

.................I bought some stuff from David......Sent him a message last week, never heard back.......sure hope he is ok....................kim..........

Does anybody have a phone number for him? Or a physical address?
I still have not heard from him, his son or anybody and have not received anything I paid for. I hope this is not another member gone bad. Can a administrator check on him on any other sites? Thanks,

Mike

No one from his account has logged in for 9 days. In looking through his ads, he sold quite a bit of stuff, and no one has complained. If it were a case of a bad seller, I'm sure someone would have said something by now.

I seem to recall in a thread that he was having health issues and that's why he was selling off a bunch of stuff.

I hope all is well with him.

No one from his account has logged in for 9 days. In looking through his ads, he sold quite a bit of stuff, and no one has complained. If it were a case of a bad seller, I'm sure someone would have said something by now.

I seem to recall in a thread that he was having health issues and that's why he was selling off a bunch of stuff.

I hope all is well with him.

I pm'ed him several weeks ago and asked that someone get back with me. I have not heard from anyone. If someone logged in, then they should have got my message one way or the other. Did they post anything or reply to anything?

Is there a way to see if any private messages sent were read?

Bought timing cover from him. Fast shipping, no issue. These are what I got from Paypal. Hope it help

Business Name:
Rattler Fireworks (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
[email protected]

Business Contact Information

Customer Service Email:
[email protected]

-
Back