Memeber Is afoot lets help him out

-
"Member is a foot let's help him out"

A foot????

I read the thread, must be a typo. I hope someone can help, usually these rears are just lying around.

I've got the 71/4 it's still in the car but wont take much to pull, It's clean and only has 63000 mi on it

I have offered help. But I'm away at work until the 5th of July, so maybe somebody else can help him sooner. If not, I'll get him going.

Ok guys ive got his paypal .. All we need to do is get him a rear end so he can get out there and find him a job pm me for his paypal ...

Ok guys I'll post there here as well, I'm not looking for money or parts for the 8 3/4. That dream is being put back into the barn for another year.

Like I said in my wanted ad, I'm just looking for a 7 1/4 diff to stick back into the car just to get it up and running again.

Ok guys I'll post there here as well, I'm not looking for money or parts for the 8 3/4. That dream is being put back into the barn for another year.

Like I said in my wanted ad, I'm just looking for a 7 1/4 diff to stick back into the car just to get it up and running again.

Drache, I sent a little something for you to use for parts or fluid.

-
Back