Memike and Cudachick OK?

-
I can't see the screen yet, but all is fine here ramcharger, Three people died yesterday when a tornado came flying in on the little town and 3 people in Missouri lost there life the same way.
know how is leanna and Billy ? And Small Block, because the storms had crazy high speed winds 60 mph and Base ball size hail. Chime in folks

We're still alive! Ended up with over four inches of rain, lots of lightning and thunder (woo hoo, ya know I love storms ;-)) and it washed a ton of fall foliage crap off the shop roof so it wasn't all bad. 'Cept I can't get my computer to turn on today -- it WAS unplugged I swear -- so I'm using Billy's.

Thanks for checking in on us Joe! And thanks to the Big Guy upstairs that Memike beat me to this thread so I know he's all right too. Love you guys!!!

~ Leanna ~ (cleverly disguised as The MOB Fiat today lol)

always to hear when friends are ok, just pray for the families of the ones that are not so fortunate. I know the feeling since I was wiped out by the F5 4-8-98, Joe

Is Small Block on vacation some where :dontknow: I have not seen a post from him in a few days :shock:
If I don't hear from him sometime today I am going to give him a call :-k
He stays busy and I don't like bothering him, But I will if he don't jump in here soon 8)

Snake, I'm here! Just using Billy's computer today ... and not signing myself in. :-D

Thanks for looking out for me!

~ Leanna ~

Glad to hear yall are good for another day Leanna and Billy :cheers:
It got crazy around here and north of us was even worse :angry7:

Snake, I'm here! Just using Billy's computer today ... and not signing myself in. :-D

Thanks for looking out for me!

~ Leanna ~

Sweet thatssss a load of my mind:cheers:I dont know how you all do it down there I love storms but no were as many as you folks get.

Glad to hear that everybody made it through the storms OK!! Still worrying about Bill though!! Hope he's just enjoying some time and not in trouble!! Happy New Year all!!! Geof and Nella

Good to here everyone's ok. ( I like how Leanna posted incognito.)

I always hate to hear when people are hurt or killed with these storms.

Hope Small Block is fine and any of the other member that were in the path of the storms!
Happy New Year

norshor

I heard NY area got over 3 ft of snow...it shut the city down.

We are in for a bad winter folks. Stay safe and warm!

SMALLBLOCK!!!!

where n da hell are ya son? Chime in so we can stop worrying about you!!!

All is well here, not considering the cold i have. Storms went on both sides of us but we did get some much needed rain. Some dead north of us and some south of us. Been on an investment site pretty hard so as to keep up with what i have going so i haven't been here in a few days. Thanks for the concern. Still alive and kicking.
Small Block

Thank Goodness you all are OK. Like nbd says, sorry to hear of those killed and injured during the storms.

Three people were killed New Year's Eve about 25 miles from me when a tornado crashed into Cincinnati, Arkansas.
We were awakened around 5:45 that morning when we received tornado warnings from our police department. It got pretty hairy here but nothing like what the people in Cincinnati experienced.
What a terrible way to ring in the new year.

Good to hear you all dodged the bullet.

-
Back