Memike & Arkansas OK?? Tenn???

-

64dart170

Reaction score
Was reading ABB's flood thread and haven't heard from Memike sense his post there at approx 10:45 last night.

Has anyone else seen any post today from him or others in the stike zone from last night??

How about 66aCUDA????
Any posts????

Please advise any info!!!
Thanks FABO!

Hope their OK. We got hammered last night. Suppose to be worse tonight.

Was reading ABB's flood thread and haven't heard from Memike sense his post there at approx 10:45 last night.

Has anyone else seen any post today from him or others in the stike zone from last night??

How about 66aCUDA????
Any posts????

Please advise any info!!!
Thanks FABO!
All is good here so far 64dart170, I did talk to 66aCUDA and like everyone knows we have be getting hammered with tornadoes and up to 80 MPH winds :sad4: 66aCUDA called me last night to make sure I seen the storm coming and so did Small Block.
66aCUDA lost a roof on one of his out building and laid some tree's down along with moving his big inclosed car hauler but the family is fine and it is soaking wet there. I have been stocking up on stuff in town and getting ready for more of this chit tonight!! Yes we sure could use a break from al this and get some sun shine. :sad4:

I hope all is well.This spring has been tough for sure.
It sure has Snake, Rivers have broken levies here and towns have been evacuated :sad:

Hope their OK. We got hammered last night. Suppose to be worse tonight.
I seen that SleeperScamp :sad4:
Looks like we are in the same path of storms buddy so you hunker down and stay safe my friend, Treva is going to be upset because I don't travel to the flat lands where the tornadoes tend to fallow and that's where we are suppose to shoot APA pool tonight :angry2: Pool play can wait!! :sad4:
She did not like me making the call last night to stay home :pirat: some times she let's me be the boss 8-[

All is good here so far 64dart170, I did talk to 66aCUDA and like everyone knows we have be getting hammered with tornadoes and up to 80 MPH winds :sad4: 66aCUDA called me last night to make sure I seen the storm coming and so did Small Block.
66aCUDA lost a roof on one of his out building and laid some tree's down along with moving his big inclosed car hauler but the family is fine and it is soaking wet there. I have been stocking up on stuff in town and getting ready for more of this chit tonight!! Yes we sure could use a break from al this and get some sun shine. :sad4:

Was just worrying about you this morning and after watching more news just worried even more! LOL!!
Thanks for getting back. I hope everyone else is OK too.
I hope this is not going to be an ongoing pattern of warm globe to come!
John.

-
Back