MeMike & Mopar Muscle

-
No it hasnt. I just got of the phone with another member who is talking with Mopar Action. Im sure he will chime in when heres more.

I had a day with my son at a fishing and BBQ day and I drove Victoria to show all the old farts and young'ens. They seen me driving up a long drive way and you should have seen the old guys come out of the shop building to watch me park it in the shade. :wav::blob:
They are so happy for me and they had some good old stories about there old valiant they had. =P~

I would like to thank my friends here that was busy or was just running short on funds . 64Dartwagon, mullinax95, Woodys cuda and all the other great folks here are still a big part of Victoria.
I put 78 miles on here today and it is such a pleasure to drive her.:-D
I had over 20 people around my little Plymouth today.

Thank yall so,so much.

I will always be here for you all!!:clock::salute::thumbrig:

Very cool Mike thanks for sharing:cheers: No doubt about it "old farts" love Valiants!!!! And many have lots of stories to tell, these cars seem to bring back lots of good memories for many.

ok - Fill me in here... thread link?

I have not been on as much as I used to to help me fill in the blanks.

One of my problems here is I cant seem to "save" a thread and look it up later.

Anyway the editor has been changed at MoE, If anyone wants to contact the editor email Jason Scott @ [email protected]

Dave

I have no control over what they run, but I can send the info to the right people.

Hey fastback340/ i am curious did you actually get to talk to randy or did you send an email? i tried to contact him to get some help locating a car months ago via email and never even got a reply of any kind! so while i'm feel the need to type i am gonna put it here.I have been trying to find a 1967 gtx that my father special ordered it was blue with a blue interior bucket seats with automatic on the column/manual steering and brakes and hub caps no mags he wanted it to be a sleeper i guess .i do not have a vin # for the car and have contacted the SC dmv/insurance company everything i could think of to find this car . it was sold new in spartanburg sc at marion burnside motors if it hasn't went to the crusher by now and the certicard is still with it it will have his name DONALD D DOBSON RR#1 COWPENS SC this is my only hope of ever finding it so if someone on this site knows of such a gtx please contact me

I spoke with Rich the tech editor over at mopar action and sent him a link he said he will foward it to the editor that handles this stuff. I will let you know when I hear more.
I havnt been online to much. I was laid off from work and took on alot of side work (didnt know how long I was gonna be out) but I was only out for 2 weaks. so now I'm swamped.

That wouldbe cool. They are all about the story. And what better story?

-
Back