MeMike(My Dad)A-BODIES YOUR THE BEST

-

MeMikeJr.

Reaction score
FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THIS AWESOME GIFT TO MY DAD!

IF YOU ONLY KNEW HOW MUCH OF AN INFLUENCE YOU ALL ARE TO MY FATHER.HE TALKS ABOUT YOU LIKE YOU ARE FAMILY AND BY THE LOOKS OF IT YOU DO THE SAME.FROM EVERY E-MAIL,JOKE OR FUNNY PICTURES, YOU ALL GIVE HIM A SMILE THAT YOU MAY NEVER SEE. AND FOR THAT I THANK YOU

I MAY NOT GET TO SEE HIM LIKE I SHOULD WITH MY CRAZY SCHEDULE BUT I TELL YOU THAT THIS GIVES ME A HEAVY HEART.YOU ALL MILES AND MILES AWAY ARE HELPING MY DAD TO GET A MOPAR TO CALL HIS OWN,SOMETHING I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO FOR HIM.THANK YOU!!! HE HAS GAVE UP SO MUCH FOR ME AND MY BROTHER FROM A FEW CHALLENGERS,CUDAS,DARTS AND MANY MORE CARS THAT ARE WORTH............... "DANG THAT MAKES YOU SICK JUST THINKING ON HOW MUCH THEY ALL ARE WORTH NOW".......................... JUST FOR ME AND MY BROTHER TO HAVE CLOTHS AND SHOES LIKE OUR FRIENDS HAD.IF ANY MAN NEEDED ANYTHING LIKE THIS IT'S MY DAD THIS WOULD JUST BLOW HIM AWAY.......THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING A PART OF MY DADS LIFE!

Welcome Jr! Your dad is a nice man, can't wait to see how this all works out!

Hey Jr. Maybe you and the old man can spend a day here and there working on projects on the his new ride. I think that both of you would enjoy it.

your pop is definitely one to keep everyone's spirits up around here. all of his posts are positive and are like he is right there to help you out. you have a good dad. wish mine was even 1/2 that.

Yea Thats Funny I Think I Was My Little Girls Age When I Use To Play In The Mopars While Dad Worked On Them.......

Hello son, you and Shonna are doing me proud.
Give the boy's and girls a big hug for me and get to bed!!

Well this has been a wild week, I have not seen the ground all day.:happy10:

Hey Jr. Maybe you and the old man can spend a day here and there working on projects on the his new ride. I think that both of you would enjoy it.

Amen to that. I regret not spending enough time with my dad over the last 15-20 years...I was always out partying and then working. I try to hang out with him every weekend now that he's retired.

A father son project would definitely be time well spent. Unfortunately, my dad doesn't share the same passion for old cars as I do.

Amen to that. I regret not spending enough time with my dad over the last 15-20 years...I was always out partying and then working. I try to hang out with him every weekend now that he's retired.

A father son project would definitely be time well spent. Unfortunately, my dad doesn't share the same passion for old cars as I do.

I can say this will be a family project, Two gear head boys, Ops!! Men!

memike im just glad to see u finally get what u deserve our god is great and we have alot of spectacular guys and gals on this board post lost of pix of cars

someone should contact "overhaulin" now,,,,this would make a great show

OR Its More Like "extreme Makeover Car Edition"

Hey Everyone... I have a suggestion. I read it mentioned on another post concerning FABO's fund raising for MeMike's dream car. Someone said we should do this once a year and what should FABO call it?

How about using the quote here from MeMikeJr. ?

"MeMike's Exterme Makeover, Mopar Edition"?

:burnout:

I've always wanted to get a car and do it up with my local Mopar club, but none of the club members ever want to do it, let alone we don't have a place to do it.

Oh ya, and with all due respect I think we should leave Mike out of the name.

Oh ya, and with all due respect I think we should leave Mike out of the name.
I would think if Adam started thhis board it should be named in some way after him? Just my 2 cents

The Annual FABO Mopar giveaway? The Great FABO Mopar Makeover? I don't know...

I would think if Adam started thhis board it should be named in some way after him? Just my 2 cents

Count me in!! AdamR is our provider and Chief.:cheers:

-
Back