Memike's and Treva's 30th!!!!!!!

-
MeMike and Treva, congratulations to ya all, good to see you still love each other so much and know how to have a private party. CONGRATULATIONS :love7:

Sorry I did not run across this thread yesterday when I was on here. Mike I hope ya at least remotely remeber me, we swapped a few pm's a couple years ago. Long story short I'm back and able to log on with no problems, at least today LOL.

Jim

MeMike and Treva, congratulations to ya all, good to see you still love each other so much and know how to have a private party. CONGRATULATIONS :love7:

Sorry I did not run across this thread yesterday when I was on here. Mike I hope ya at least remotely remeber me, we swapped a few pm's a couple years ago. Long story short I'm back and able to log on with no problems, at least today LOL.

Jim
Yes :cheers: it's good to see you back Jim :cheers:
There are so many threads and this great site is growing in leaps and bound my friend :happy10: Thank you 8) It's the private parties that fills my hart and talking about the ol'days alone :love7:
And I get to replenish my liquor cabinet :happy10:
I will be looking forward to your new posts and stories of what you have been up to :cheers:

Way to go sorry for the day laite.30 years wow,My cindy and I will be 25 years in May of this year.You and your wife must have a lot in comon.I think thats the key to a long lasting marriage,sex helps also.

"We had a great night Sid Here is some picture's from last night From start to finish"

I was almost afraid to scroll down through all the pictures :), but I checked which forum we were in, and it didn't change to the blue one haha.

Grant

Here it to ya Joe :cheers: I bet you remember this old video I mad this past summer, Thank you for being here with us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvW5mHYuw2E&feature=related

Thanks Mike, I do remember that. :-D

Sorry I coundn't be here. I fell ill with a fever on Thursday after work and am just now starting to get back to normal. It sure looks like it was everything you both wanted. Congratz to you both! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

30 years is a long time. Congrats!

That's the way to do it Treva. :cheers: The poem was beautiful, and even if you didn't write it, it's the thought that counts. I'm glad you both enjoyed your 30th, and I have to say, that Mike is a damned lucky man to have a great mate like you. :)

Don't cha Know it Sid!! She is the Best:cheers: Thank you Sir :-D

Way to go sorry for the day laite.30 years wow,My cindy and I will be 25 years in May of this year.You and your wife must have a lot in comon.I think thats the key to a long lasting marriage,sex helps also.
All you said is true Snake except the pat of us having allot in comon :happy10: I think that we make sure we support our dreams and enjoy learning from each other :happy10: And when she is right a bought something we listen to each others thought 's 8)Then I say well your right again :toothy10:

"We had a great night Sid Here is some picture's from last night From start to finish"

I was almost afraid to scroll down through all the pictures :), but I checked which forum we were in, and it didn't change to the blue one haha.

Grant
hehehehehe!! :toothy10: I removed one picture :-D

Thanks Mike, I do remember that. :-D

Sorry I coundn't be here. I fell ill with a fever on Thursday after work and am just now starting to get back to normal. It sure looks like it was everything you both wanted. Congratz to you both! :cheers::cheers::cheers:
Thank you and I am very glad you shook that fever and kicked it's butt :cheers:

The 4.? build is looking good =P~

Sorry I'm late for the party.
Congrats to you both!:cheers:
Thank you my 170/ friend :cheers:
It's not to late 8) The party is not over :-D

30 years is a long time. Congrats!
Thank you Jeff :happy10: I agree :-D 30 years is a dadburn long time 8)
The up side of getting married a few day before Valentine's it makes for a good few days together :-D

-
Back