Memorial Day Car show - Denver

-

MVRCorp

Reaction score
Lakewood, Colorado

May 26, 2008 (Memorial Day)
Pifler’s Annual Memorial Day Car Show
Event Hours 10am until 3pm
Location: Pifler’s Sports Tavern, 11353 W. Colfax Ave. Lakewood, CO 80215 303-232-0609

This is a classic car show open to everyone! The show will be a benefit for Sharon Bowers and the ALS Association for Fighting Lou Gehrig’s Disease. There will be a BBQ, Live DJ, Tricycle Races, Magic Show, Door Prizes, Raffle, Silent Auction, Professional Photographers, and Models to pose with. Our Sponsors will also be present, They include Coors Light, Jim Beam / Absolut, and Go Fast Energy Drink.

Weather permitting, I'll be there. Anyone else?

Event Fees The show is free, but donations would be appreciated!

Contact Info: 303-232-0609, [email protected]

In the interest of not taking up a bunch of space on this thread, hier clicken for some of the machines that caught my eye. Those in attendance may have seen a somewhat lanky dude sporting a boonie hat and a ponytail. That may have been me.

I would like to have gone but was committed to another show on south Broadway. How many cars were there?

I wound up not going because of the weather. Check my other post about the Colorado Nationals Good guy show May 30 - June 1.
Jim

I would like to have gone but was committed to another show on south Broadway. How many cars were there?

I'd guesstimate somewhere around 60 or so. The parking lot was overflowing slightly. It was a decent turnout despite the threatening weather. Had I known of the one on Broadway, my day would've been full of ripping around town and admiring old iron.

I'd guesstimate somewhere around 60 or so. The parking lot was overflowing slightly. It was a decent turnout despite the threatening weather. Had I known of the one on Broadway, my day would've been full of ripping around town and admiring old iron.

The guys running the show said 85+ cars...it was nice!

What's the best website for local shows here?

-
Back