Memorial Day

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Please take a few moments this weekend to remember all the veterans of all wars who gave their lives for this country and the active military who protect our freedoms every day. These are the real heroes. Thank You.

Already have. We just returned from Andersonville.

If you're not familiar with Andersonville (Confederate POW Prison and Camp), Google it.

I agree. Too often people remember the barbecue but forget the flag. Putting out the flag is such an easy way to say "we remember." And quite frankly it tells others who just did not even try.

I woke up this morning thinking about my uncles and grandparents that gave there life or a big part of it and said this day will be the start of a strongend that they gave us... Freedom
Thank you and god bless the men and woman that has served and serving today dustermaniac :)

My flag has been put out every day since Friday. This song sums it up and chokes me up. I play it every Memorial day. [ame="http://youtu.be/IC0U6n9kRlM"]302 Found[/ame]

Yea Pete, I have a tear in my eyes after that, I will play it again for Creed and Treva
Thank you for sharing.

Every Memorial day I always pour a cold beer on the ground for all my fallen brothers.

Thank you to all who has served, and to all that are still serving this great country. I support our troops and Veterans. Have a good Memorial Day.

Attachments

• american-flag.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 78
God bless America, and all those who have served and fought for our freedom. Is the united states of america the greatest place on earth or what? Personaly I would want to live nowhere else!

-
Back