Merry Christmas to all....

-
WOW...

I'm speechless..

Thank you for that.

:cheers:

-

Nothing short of HEAVY....WOW...Thanks Frankie. I was just thinking today about getting a group together and do some caroling outside of WalMart. There's a message there just in case ya didn't hear it. None other than "Handels Messiah" the "Hallelujah Chorus". I always stand in awe everytime i hear it performed.
Small Block

You B@stard! Just when I was getting ready to enjoy my non-denominational, winter solstice, pagan inspired, alcohol fueled, athiestic neutral, holidays....... :)

Christ is king of kings.............I wish this would happen all over the U.S.A. and if you don't like it, we can't hear you complain. MMG

You B@stard! Just when I was getting ready to enjoy my non-denominational, winter solstice, pagan inspired, alcohol fueled, athiestic neutral, holidays....... :)

bwhahahahhahahabwhawaaaahahah. Happy Festivus.

Sucks, huh? Well get over it, put on your red and green, and remember that

HE is the Reason for the Season!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I love this season, walking around the malls and Wally World looking at all of Gods really fine creations and enjoying the Music being played on the overhead. Occasionally i'll run onto some really fine misic like you posted Frankie. That stuff makes the season and the real reason for me. Thanks again.
Small Block

Awesome!! Bet that was shocking to be there.

I know! If I happened to be there, I would have been wondering if I was supposed to stand and sing, too. They had 100 people in that food court in various places. It would have been pretty cool to be there.

Merry Christmas!

-
Back