Met a couple great FABO members Saturday

-
Go figure all the chevy's and Fords today and just our mopar. 2-4 went to Tri-5's and they gave us 1st and best of show!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Better was the ride up and back. The Dawson County Fire Dept was out on my way and dropped some cash for them in the boot and they were drooling. The road was packed with waving arms and thumbs up! Makes you proud that real Americans still exist and enjoy older rides! Granny cut me off leaving the show with both thumbs up and no hands onthe wheel! Gotta make you smile :)

CONGRATS Gerald!!! Awesome way to represent the Mopar brand!!

Ole granny, lol. That would have been a sight!!

btw, I have a shirt just like the one you're wearing!! Wore mine yesterday!!

CONGRATS Gerald!!! Awesome way to represent the Mopar brand!!

Ole granny, lol. That would have been a sight!!

btw, I have a shirt just like the one you're wearing!! Wore mine yesterday!!

Wish you could have seen Granny (someone's Granny) she had a grin from ear to ear as well! Most definitely made me smile!!!

Last week I Never saw the "Judges" this weekend they were prominate and asked lots of questions.
Thought that was cool and they came back 3 times to ask some more. Think they were jumping on the net to confirm what I was saying. This crew layed under the car and matched photos to the restoration. Gotta give them credit to working hard and making educated judgement! Best judging crew I have run across and this was a open show.

-
Back