Met Another Member

-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
just had the pleasure meeting Dave (GTGrinly) and his wife. They were in the area and picked up a pair of 65 GT doors I had. Had a nice couple of hours talking about our cars (his GT convertible and my 65 wagon) and Mopar stuff in general. It's always great to meet another member!

I met a couple of great folks on here while I was shopping for an A body to daily. One of them, in fact, was great enough to check out a car they came across that they thought would be perfect for me and send the info my way. Great folks on here, I can't imagine the numbers of folks that wouldn't have thought twice about me after not buying their car.

Small world Don!! I got to meet Dave and Kathy a few years ago too, and they're wonderful people. Dave used to make my shop decals for me but we fell out of touch.

He mentioned they met you in person - you did a tricycle in purple?

It was an old Radio Flyer for their granddaughter's first birthday. She's probably close to third grade by now. It was satin black, chrome, raspberry candy and totally custom. It was a fun project!!

I have never had a bad experience meeting any FABO member. Over the years I have met at least 30 over the years. Most were from close by, but some from as far away as 1700 miles. I have gone out of my way to meet some and some have gone out of their way to meet me. All have been good and I keep in touch with a few long distance members from time to time. There are a few I would really like to meet, 6Pk2goDemon, CudaChick1968, Rainy Day Auto, (notice I like the girls, lol), Memike, and Cosgig just to name a few.

Glad you got to meet another good member. Always like reading these threads.

Jack

-
Back