MET THIS LADY.......CHECK IT OUT

-
Wow....what a treat! She's good. Are you still in the Myrtle Beach area? I'm here at our place up on the Northern end for a few more days. I've got a whole gaggle of :canada: geese here that you can take home with you! lol.

Wow....what a treat! She's good. Are you still in the Myrtle Beach area? I'm here at our place up on the Northern end for a few more days. I've got a whole gaggle of :canada: geese here that you can take home with you! lol.

Up at the Outer Banks in NC at the moment. Following the coast back home. You folks have some fabulous country, that's for sure. I'm loving every minute of it.:thumbsup:

We have a camper set up permanently in an ocean front campground towards the northern end of Myrtle Beach and are here for the weekend. Wanted to try and shake your hand and say hi if you were still around. Outer Banks is a great place, so have fun there. You picked the right time of the year to visit, before hurricane season gets cranked up. It might be a rough late summer and fall, as warm as the ocean water is already! Have a great trip, and be safe as you go. I'd go WAY around New York City on the way....lol.

Oh, the Geese are beautiful as long as they're flying......it's when they walk thru my yard to pick under the bird feeder that they make me :mad: ! I'm sure you know why...lol.

:thumbsup:

It would have been great to meet you JD. Unfortunately, timing is not one of my better assets. We will be hitting DC and Lake Placid on the way home for sure. Monday night here, and she's getting pretty windy.

-
Back