Methinks... I need this....

-
There's a similar green shortbox which frequents Firebird. Don't recall the guys times, but its pretty quick and seems to always be in later rounds.

Judging by the Power Wagons in the pics, it might be out on Eagle Road. Those look like the 2 PW's that lived cross the street from Borah for a long time, at least until the mid 90's.

There's a similar green shortbox which frequents Firebird. Don't recall the guys times, but its pretty quick and seems to always be in later rounds.

Judging by the Power Wagons in the pics, it might be out on Eagle Road. Those look like the 2 PW's that lived cross the street from Borah for a long time, at least until the mid 90's.

This one is out in Nampa. Ya the guy with the green stepside runs in the 12 sec range... fast truck.

Do it! It's full frame, no need for anything but a roll bar, you can get the RB from jeg's, find a Dana 60 for the truck, add a separate tank and fuel pump for VP 110 and shoot it with a 250 shot and win on Pinks!!!!

Someone did the same thing to a F100 here in Colorado on Pinks and came in second to a full framed and tubbed crapmaro. Once all was said and done, everyone flocked to the pickup. I was there at Bandimere. The jagoff with the GM had zero people there. I tried to talk to him but he was a prick of the smallest dimension, lol.

well.... pretty solid old truck. Has some rust coming through in the usual over the fenders on the rear quarters and has its battle scars of some nicks dings and bangs. Starts and runs like a champ. As much as I reaaaaaallly want this truck... I dont know what winter will bring for work so I better hang on to my coin for now. Dang.... worse case I could probably do some clean up on it and flip it.... but if its in my hands I will wanna keep it.

I hate decisions....

-RPM

Yeah and if you were 1000 miles closer to me I would make a deal for the 318 to put in my Barracuda LeMons racecar. A cheap, strong-running 318 would be just the ticket for success!

-
Back