MIA

-
Yes 6yrs later, Rick & Linda are still above ground...lol. Been nosing around the site for a few months and wanting to post in some threads finally drew me back in. First i want to thank Raini & Steve for remembering us in the MIA thread. Been focusing on family & my Boo since i left. Realized that being on a fixed income would never allow me get back in the game. The losses of many of my friends here have really broken my heart. Ok, moving forward, on occasion i may chime in on a thread or two. Just know i love you guys

:thumbsup: Missed ya! Always enjoyed your level headed contributions! Hope Linda is doing well.
Thanks for chiming in AND for being above ground lol
Yes 6yrs later, Rick & Linda are still above ground...lol. Been nosing around the site for a few months and wanting to post in some threads finally drew me back in. First i want to thank Raini & Steve for remembering us in the MIA thread. Been focusing on family & my Boo since i left. Realized that being on a fixed income would never allow me get back in the game. The losses of many of my friends here have really broken my heart. Ok, moving forward, on occasion i may chime in on a thread or two. Just know i love you guys

:thumbsup: Missed ya! Always enjoyed your level headed contributions! Hope Linda is doing well.
Thanks for chiming in AND for being above ground lol
Missed you too Steve! Linda is still being monitored, but it's been 9yrs since the original diagnosis, so i think the doctors did a hell of a job. At this point, cholesterol & blood pressure is what they want to keep track of. She will be 74 in a few weeks.

That is GREAT news! Give her a hug from all of us. I would say docs have done a great job.
Missed you too Steve! Linda is still being monitored, but it's been 9yrs since the original diagnosis, so i think the doctors did a hell of a job. At this point, cholesterol & blood pressure is what they want to keep track of. She will be 74 in a few weeks.

Where’s @Ddaddy I miss his posts.
I’m around occassionally, mostly just to check messages. I stopped spending time here when a couple of fools decided to chase me around and try to piss on me. I have better things to do with my time than deal with their adolescent BS.

I check PMs occassionally so if you want to contact me, that’s the best way.

Put them on ignore. Believe me it works. For me anyway.
I’m around occassionally, mostly just to check messages. I stopped spending time here when a couple of fools decided to chase me around and try to piss on me. I have better things to do with my time than deal with their adolescent BS.

How is the diet going? Still victorious?

What about @1968FormulaS340? Looks like his last posted was about leaving old muscle behind and ordering a Scat Pack. I remember seeing him post some good stuff, certainly had had a bunch of posts.

Another good guy Bill, @Small Block
hasnt been on here in years. Had a health scare, hope all is well with him.
@memike any word on Bill?
Small Block
Yes sir , he has totally recovered and doing great! He is building a fancy cabin on the river, I fallow him on face book , we stold this sign at this small concert before Leon past away. Yep I took some good pictures

FB_IMG_1605362043923.jpg

FB_IMG_1605362063555.jpg

I'm can stop by anytime if you want to see me.

Ok. Yep I have all those text messages some one sent to another member about me being dangerous and not having a brother. Funny stuff.
Well I don’t disagree. You are dangerously fun! You and your brother are more than welcome anytime to come on out here to the sticks

Great pics Mike, I see that Bill hadn't posted in almost 4 years and was worried he fell ill again.
I dont do bookface, so tell him hi from us here.:thumbsup:
Yes sir , he has totally recovered and doing great! He is building a fancy cabin on the river, I fallow him on face book , we stold this sign at this small concert before Leon past away. Yep I took some good pictures

View attachment 1715881802

View attachment 1715881803

Last edited:
Great pics Mike, I see that Bill hadn't posted in almost 4 years and was worried he fell I'll again.
I dont do bookface, so tell him hi from us here.:thumbsup:
I sure will, I will do a screen shot of your question and quote and show it to him, he is still a happy old fellow

-
Back