-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gtdart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Dodge Dart Mopar Runs Good - $2800 (Six Lakes Area)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-04-09, 5:27PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am posting for sale my 1969 dodge dart custom. I honestly don't want to sell it but am moving out of state soon and just can't keep it, here is some info and pics. I am the 3rd Titled Owner of this classic car, it still needs some body work and interior work but it drives great no leaks, I put 6k miles on it over the winter which is exeptional for its age, it is a great restoration project and even a daily driver, I have every reciept for all the work I have ever done for her and I spared no expenses in doing so, I am not trying to get rich off of it I just need to sell it asap and cross my fingers that the buyer will love it as much as I do, I've owned alot of cars in my life, this is the only car I've ever loved, if you were to title and insure it and drive it today you would need to buy a 100 dollar part for the headlight wiring harness other than that I have a spare tranny that goes with it and a spare motor that needs a rebuild kit and some other spare parts, everything is solid on it except it has a hole on the floor of the driver side and one about the same size on the passenger side can be fixed with some sheet metal probably take an hour tops to fix its not even a problem I was going to fix it when I was going to redo the entire interior but did not get that far before I found out I was moving, other than that bodywork wise everything is solid except the fendors and quarters, which I was going to replace also, the good thing about this car is its Mopar for the most part its easy to find aftermarket parts, I replaced alot of parts on it that were not even bad as I was intending to restore it and keep it, as for fuel, it runs on premium fuel best, if you don't put prem in you have to run the led additive in it, with the led additive+premium fuel I was getting roughly 35 mpg with her, this car has the legendary slant 6 with a 1 barrel carb, the mpg is not an exageration. oh when I replaced the fuel tank the sending unit went, it is an outboard sending unit so for 60 bucks you can replace that and the gauge will work again, all other gauges work, heat works, can even invest a few bucks and have the air conditioning up and running which is a rarity for a car its age most of the work that is left on it I could easily do myself if I had the time and was staying in michigan, even the tires are new on this car, this car is my baby, I never gave her a name so you can do that too :p anyway here are some pics I am asking 2800.00 OBO willing to negotiate ect ect give me a ring and ask for James you can email aswell but I only check email once per day, with what I have already done with this classic auto it will go fast so waiting on it will be your only regret.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back