Michigan newbe

-

howedon

Reaction score
I've been a Mopar fan all my life and I aqquired a 65 Barracuda from a raffle held by the Tidewater Mopar club in VA. This looks like a great forum!

Copy of silverdrift&don.jpg

beaconshow3.jpg

beaconshow6.jpg

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Glad to see the car is still out there.
I used to be a member of the TMC when they
were putting you car together. With being in
the Navy at the time I didn't get a chance to
work on it much. About the only thing I did get
to do was trial fit the headers that are on the
car. I did get to see your car last year at the
Mopar Nationals. My wife and I spoke briefly
with your wife. I don't live in Virginia no more I
now live in Illinois.

Ken Fleckinger

Wow, are you saying you won that car in a raffle. Thats great. Beautiful car. Welcome to the forum. What motor does it have? Mike

Nice barracuda and welcome to this great site.
Glad to see you are enjoying that great car.
Jump in and enjoy.

Yeah, it's a great car and I almost had a heart attack when they called me with the news. It's got a 340/ 4bbl, 904 AT. Thanks for the welcome.

Don

IIRC that was 2002 was it not? I had quite a few entries in that raffle as I really wanted that car. Nice looking ride, I am very envious. I was at the track when they announced your name. Welcome to FABO.

IIRC that was 2002 was it not? I had quite a few entries in that raffle as I really wanted that car. Nice looking ride, I am very envious. I was at the track when they announced your name. Welcome to FABO.
It was 2001, I actually ordered my tickets on 9/11 just before the attack. It is a really nice car, they did a great job. I'm having a great time with it. Thanks for the welcome.

-
Back