Mickey Thompson SB Valve Covers Powdercoated

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I definitely didn't pull the number from thin air and I remember vividly you telling me how much work they needed so maybe I am off, but they sure look like it...they are beautiful, and they are a deal in my opinion since used ones go for only fifty bucks less

Thank you for the kind words Matt. At my hourly rate, you could add a couple hundred to your ballpark figure up there and be a lot closer on the estimated value.

Congrats on a fine score gdrill -- hope you love them! Shoot me a couple pics for my website when you get them installed.

Thanx Mathew for the quick shipping! I just used the feedback thing....was easy.

Thank you George for the quick payment! Pleasure doin business with ya! let me know when they get there\\:D/

Got em....thanx for shipping them so fast Mathew. They are beautiful as described. You can tell a real "pro" refinished them! :)

Got em....thanx for shipping them so fast Mathew. They are beautiful as described. You can tell a real "pro" refinished them! :)

glad they arrived in one piece..and yes, they are SEXY if you ask me...They will definitely look good on whatever you decide to install them on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back