Mid State Mopars

-

hux340

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago we had our Queens Birthday long weekend here in the state of Victoria in a country town called Bendigo.
Cold but sunny weekend. There were 332 Mopars which inc. aussie plus yanks cars. Was stoked as I took away best A body for my Plum Crazy 71 Dodge Demon 340.

A couple of weeks ago we had our Queens Birthday long weekend here in the state of Victoria in a country town called Bendigo.
Cold but sunny weekend. There were 332 Mopars which inc. aussie plus yanks cars. Was stoked as I took away best A body for my Plum Crazy 71 Dodge Demon 340.
That's pretty cool, I didn't realize that many of our American Build Muscle cars were scattered overseas. I know some were in the UK but didn't realize they were also "down under". Is there a demand for other cars like "Challengers" in your area. I have been tossing the idea around to sell mine but don't want someone local to buy it and abuse it. I would regret seeing it then and wish I hadn't sold it.

Yeah there's heaps of yank stuff here. Lots of Challengers as well. Bought my Dodge last year off a bloke who imported my car from the states in 2012 when our dollar was worth more than yours.

-
Back