Might be getting a duster for "free"

-

Asktoro

Reaction score
Gold duster 3 spd 4 cyl at this bar, been parked there forever nobody knows who owns it, gonna see if its an abandoned vehicle or what then go from there. Seems pretty straight, little rust in left quarter and fender but nothing too bad. :blob:

Probably runs on 4 of the 6......reason why its sitting there.........

Maybe the block has access holes like the 440 somebody posted in another thread. Lol

Sorry, my bad. I was so out of it when I got home, killer hang over. Was a big family gathering of a friends, we ended up having a little after hour party in a barn with seagram 7... a really big bottle. I'm still hiccuping and have a fractured finger or dislocated finger, I can't so much tell.

The Gold duster is '73, floor console, half rag top. Tons of boxes piled in it and perm plates parked in the grass at a bar in a small town where everyone pretty much knows EVERYBODY and nobody knows who owns it. No body damage at all, interior is meh -- just two rust spots and not even that bad and the bartender lady there has a buddy who's an officer who will run the numbers for me and see if someone ditched it, if not at least get me the contact info so I can see if I could get the owner to sell.

Edit: I really wanted to get a pic, but spent so much time socializing.

-
Back