Mike's 69 Barracuda FB Restoration

-
Looks awesome!
I went the same direction with my engine.
Mines not a 69 but rather a 67 and a small but over built 273.
:happy1::happy1::coffee2:

great looking work! can`t imagine having someone help on the car tho!

Ignore the next three pictures. I was having trouble posting, but it was by fault. That is why you see the same picture three more times. I'm soooo embarrassed.

A fellow MOPAR owner (63 Dodge 330 Max Wedge) and I got the hood, doors, fenders and decklid on in only a few hours.

Attachments

• Cuda 83.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 154
I hope this isn't a double post, but the last one dod not seem to take. I've been having trouble getting posts to take.
Me and a fellow Mopar buddy Al (63 Dodge 330 Max Wedge) got the hood, fenders, doors and decklid on in only a few hours. Sorry for poor picture quality.

Attachments

• Cuda 83.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 150
Not sure what is going on. This is the third time I have posted this. I have been having trouble with posts. Anyway, if this works, My friend Al (63 Dodge 330 Max Wedge) and I put on the doors, fenders, hood and decklid. Looks kinda like a car now.

Attachments

• Cuda 83.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 137
Not sure what is going on. This is the fourth time I have posted this. It appears to post, but when I go back, it isn't there?? I have been having trouble with posts. Anyway, if this works, My friend Al (63 Dodge 330 Max Wedge) and I put on the doors, fenders, hood and decklid. Looks kinda like a car now.

Attachments

• Cuda 83.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 145
Not sure what is going on. This is the fourth time I have posted this. It appears to post, but when I go back, it isn't there?? I have been having trouble with posts. Anyway, if this works, My friend Al (63 Dodge 330 Max Wedge) and I put on the doors, fenders, hood and decklid. Looks kinda like a car now.

It's groundhogs day!

Using my friend's New paint booth. The paint booth came as a kit. We assembled it over a period of about two months. See how clean it is? I was first. He is a Studebaker man, but then we can't all have great taste in cars.

Attachments

• Cuda 85.6.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Cuda 86.0.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Cuda 86.3.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Cuda 86.4.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 109
I wish I had kept track of the hours I spent, This is the culmination of HUNDREDS of hours of work.

Attachments

• Cuda 90.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 99
  • Cuda 91.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Cuda 92.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 85
  • cuda 93.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 94
-
Back