Military Chain of Command

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
This was told to me by my Uncle Deleano Roosevelt Frame. He was a Sargent in the Marines during the Korean War.

General: Leaps tall buildings in a single bound, is more powerful than a locomotive, is faster than a speeding bullet,walks on water and gives policy to God.

Colonel: Leaps short buildings in a single bound, is more powerful than a switch engine, is just as fast as a speeding bullet, walks on water if the sea is calm, and talks to God.

Lt. Colonel: Leaps short buildings with a running start and a favorable wind, is almost as powerful as a switch engine, is faster than a speeding B-B, walks on water in an indoor indoor swimming pool, and talks to God if special request is approved.

Major: Barely clears Quonset huts, loses tug-of-war with locomotives, can fire a speeding bullet, swims well, and is occasionly addressed by God.

Captain: Makes high marks when trying to leap buildings, is run over by locomotives, can sometimes handle a weapon without inflicting self-injury, can doggy paddle, and talks to animals.
1st Lieutenant: Runs into buildings, recognizes locomotives two out of three times, is not issued ammunition, can stay afloat if properly instructed, and talks to water.

2nd Lieutenant:Trips over door sills when trying to enter buildings, says "look at the choo-choo," wets himself with a water pistol and mumbles to himself.

Sergeant (all grades): Lifts buildings and walks under them, kicks locomotives off the track, catches speeding bullets in his teeth and chews them, and freezes water at a glance. He is God.

Hoorah! :salute:

I guess that would make me a major
Good one
Hoorah! :salute:

-
Back