Mill decisions

-
I re-read this whole thread.

Moper - Don't take my questions back to you negative, I really just don't know but am wanting to. I hope you didn't take offense. Great info you have there.

Ray79rt - Thanks again for the response, I was hoping my Ford knowledge could carry over to the Mopar knowledge too. It's not looking like it right now though.

I still don't see how I'm bashing, sorry if it comes across like that.

OK this will be my last post on this thread. What you want to build sounds great and would be a blast on the street. But here is the problem with the question. You need to have experience in order to give advice that is sound and with hold water. I've never built any 700hp smallblocks with a stock block and I doubt many have with good results. All this is, is theories because it's new territory and should be treated as such. Everyone here so far thinks it's not a good idea. From everything I've read and learned from racers and engine builders it sounds correct but in the end no one that has posted has built the mill you want(that I know of) so really your wanting to do what nobody has. Good luck with your build and we'll help in anyway we can but it's still new territory so just remember that.

-
Back