Millwrights versus Electricians

-
2 guys on the short bus fighting over who`s smarter , glad I`m a Carpenter .

I went down to the carpenter's hall to apply, was almost in when they found out my parents weren't cousins:violent1:.

Now i r and 'lectrishun!

thats funny they told me I couldn't be a sparky because my parents weren't brother and sister eh lol, and more important to me at this moment -where do drywallers fit into this whole deal ?

the drywallers are the guys covering up my conduit boxes because they know no better, bawaaahhahaha...

LMAO, that was great, guy arguing sure does not know what he's talking about...

I have never failed to find a buried box. I have also never found it in the first couple of holes that I made:D. After you make enough holes they'll help you find them!

Did not bother with the link, the comments here were enough

I had to lol at that a few times. My millwright wasn't as amused as I was.

drywallers covering everybodys bs. Ooooo by the way does anyone know what ibew stands for?Idiots Blocking Every Walkway!!!!!Courtesy of a laborer (local 846)

"You will have every retard showing up at your door want you to work on there piece of S?!$..." ROFL Heres to the Rich guy whos company grew and whos wife wants to remodel or build so all of us dumbasses can ***** at one another,eat, and buy parts.

"You will have every retard showing up at your door want you to work on there piece of S?!$..." ROFL Heres to the Rich guy whos company grew and whos wife wants to remodel or build so all of us dumbasses can ***** at one another,eat, and buy parts.

Agreed even if all I've built the last 8 years is Condos and Commercial . And around here we have a saying for our Laborers "Finish school or finish concrete"

-
Back