Not open for further replies.

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I have 8 mini starters from rams, Dakota's, ram vans and Durango's. these are all used starters. I will test all these starters friday hopefully, I will also take and post pics of them. I'm asking $40 apiece + shipping. One of the starters is the new style out of a 02?? Dakota, I'm not sure if those work in the older motors or not. Comment or pm.

May trade for Duster parts but I really don't know what I'd trade for. Lol

30 day warranty. Just let me know when you install the starter and if anything goes wrong with it within 30 days send it back and I'll either send you another one or send your money back.

I'd say flat rate will probably be the cheapest. They should fit in a medium flat rate box which would be $11 shipping.

Ok. I just came back from advance. All the starters tested out good. Now, a small disclaimer, don't expect these to be too clean, they're used and some of them are pretty greasy! Lol

There is one starter that is a little different as shown in the pictures has a plug instead of the small nut. I'll send the male part of the plug with this starter and about a foot of wire. If you don't or do want this one let me know.

View attachment image.jpg

I got a bunch of flat rate boxes so shipping for 1-2 starters will be $13. For example 1 starter $53 shipped, 2 starters $93 shipped, 3 starters need a bigger box so they'd be $138 shipped.

I'll get a pic of the lot this evening.

If anyone wants a specific starter please say so or else I'm just gonna stick one in a box n send it. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back