Mini Tub with Fold Down rear seat?

-

Moparone

Reaction score
I am considering mini tubbing my 73 Duster with the space saver fold down rear seat. It looks like it could be done, but quite a bit of measuring, cutting and fab needs to be done to keep everything working. Has anyone accomplished this while keeping a correctly operating rear seat? Thanks

Ever figure it out? Thinking the same thing.

I dont know if a Duster and Dart interchange? This is what I had to do to my rear seat back, the bottom needed nothing. This is just one bottom corner of the seat back before and after.

Attachments

• 036.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 289
  • 039.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 300
I would of thought there would be a few people out there that attempted this. I am mainy concerned about getting the mounting brackets for the rear fold down part correct. I think it can be done, and I may attempt it. If I do I'll post the results and the process.

I would of thought there would be a few people out there that attempted this. I am mainy concerned about getting the mounting brackets for the rear fold down part correct. I think it can be done, and I may attempt it. If I do I'll post the results and the process.

I'll be following this.

I haven't looked that close yet but it seems the space beside the folded down seat it not enough to make it worthwile. I'm thinking of transplanting a regular seat.

-
Back