Mini-tub with fold down seat? Pics?

-

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Thinking of a mini-tub/spring relocation on my Dart Sport with a fold down rear seat. I haven't really looked real close at what is involved, yet, but I thought I would ask to see if anyone has done it, how it turned out, and some pictures!

I can't wait to get my car to my new house, then I can crawl around and see what I would have to do! Kinda think its might be a little hard, since it has plastic pieces over the wells, etc. Maybe someone can prove me wrong??

i would think the fold down seat car would be the perfect candidate for a minitub , if there isnt room just get the kids velcro jumpsuits and stick em to the carpet & keep going so fast that they dont have to worry about falling forward:D

Check out Blownfish's early Barracuda. He was able to tub his and retain the fold down back seat. I'm sure it was a lot of work, but he was able to do it and it looks great. He doesn't have a link to View Photos By: Blownfish under his login, but you can search his posts to find some photos. His car looks amazing.

Cool! I will check it out. Thanks!

I always wanted to get the kids velcro suits. Never thought about combining that with the car! Haha

I'm not finding that thread, can you post the link up? Thanks.

-
Back