mini tubs

-

fast318dart

Reaction score
hey guys whats up, want to start mini tubbing my 74 dart sport this weekend and I have one major question will my rear seat fit properly without modifying it to fit.

I have a 69 Dart Swinger 340 and it was mini tubbed with a ladder bar rearend setup and the back seat fits perfect in it! So I don't see why yours won't fit. I have 15x10 " wheels with a 7.5 backspacing on the rear,they have about 1.5" clearance outside and inside.

Bobby

cool thanks, i just like the idea of a full interior car, plus the 10 point cage, I have 15x10 wheels now w/ 5 in backspace, and the rear is narrowed and moved back an inch. I ultimatly would like to fit a 29x12.5 or something in that neighborhood.

Hey fast318dart do you have pics or installation intructions of the cage with a full interior. That is what I may be doing in the future and wanted to get some idea od how things fit.

i dont have any pics, I bought the cage from A.R.T here in clearwater, florida. It fits really well. The only problem I ran into was when i got the cage all in the back seat was really a pain to put back in. The rear bars go through the speaker holes then weld to a 6x6 plate right on top of the frame. The halo bars that come down in front of the dash fit really good and I fit them as close to the dash as i could. All in all it was fairly easy with very little fitting besides the usual notching and final lenght of the bars.

I had to modify my top part and bottom part of the seat in my car. You can't even tell I did it.

Lee

Scan VII.jpg

Trunk_battery.JPG

MVC-019S.JPG

-
Back