mini tubs

-

spikekid999

MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!
Reaction score
How many of yous have done mini tubs in a dart sport or duster with a fold down rear seat and retained it? What all is needed to be done?

Attachments

• 20150402_182618.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 210
I asked this same question a while back in a thread I started, and surprisingly, I didn't get much feedback on this. I would think there are quite a few of them out there completed, but maybe it's not very common. I decided to go ahead and do it. I'm in the process of installing them right now. I purchased the mini tub kit thru US Cartool. This may take me a little while to complete since I work a ton in the summer. Right now I have the stock tubs cut out and am ready to start grinding and dry fitting. I took a lot of measurements of all the fold down seat latches ect before I started. From there the install of all the fold down seat components seem fairly straight forward. Once I get it complete, I will start a thread on it (it may be a few months). Hopefully it will come out good. If I don't get mine done before you start yours, let me know how it turns out

Hmmmm, I remember someone on here did it before, but that was years ago and can't remember what all was done

-
Back