Minor Victory

-

howco4

Reaction score
Some progress has been made. Well how hard could it be to wire a Dodge Dart. I figured two weeks. Well after two months, The electrics finally work. I wanted a different Inst. cluster, but didn't want to put out the big bucks. Here's what I did.

Dart Dash 001 (600 x 400).jpg

Dart Dash 002 (600 x 400).jpg

Dart Dash 003 (600 x 400).jpg

Dart Dash 004 (600 x 400).jpg

Dart Dash 005 (600 x 400).jpg

Dart Dash 006 (600 x 400).jpg

Dart Dash 007 (600 x 400).jpg

Very nice job. Understated and sharp looking! Sadly I've forgotten what it's like to have working guages.

Ya, I'm gonna have to get a few gauges working as well. I have some new sunpro ones that are pretty cool. And kinda nice. When I see threads like this I get the gumption to make something out of the norm.

Everyting always seems to take 2 or 3 times as long as we planned when we're doing these old cars Howard. :) That's some nice looking work you've done there. Kudos.

haha, your not alone howco4, EVERYTHING I do takes about a month longer then I planned!

Nice job! and well thought out.
Keep up the good work on the Dart, Looks like you have it going in the right direction, Congrat's on the electrics finally working.

Thanks for the input. I did stare at a few dash installs on the forum before I started. Howard

Looks great, who's harness did you use?

-
Back