mirror, inside adjusting

-

mikess68

Reaction score
how do i get the drivers side, inside adjustable mirror off? i gave up after 14 1/2 min.!! :clock:

the ring around the handle is threaded into the handle mechanism. unscrew it and there is an indexing plate to keep it aligned so that up is up and down is down. but you have to remove the door panel to remove the mirror. one 7/16 nut on the inside, and a phillips head screw on the outside. hope this helps, postcar.

thats it, just wanted to double check before taking off the door panel. shew. now i know. :cheers:

neither one of you guys have a pic of the door bezel disassembly? I took mine apart so long ago I forgot..plus I have a nos one and more parts than i remember removing?????

the ring around the handle is threaded into the handle mechanism. unscrew it and there is an indexing plate to keep it aligned so that up is up and down is down. but you have to remove the door panel to remove the mirror. one 7/16 nut on the inside, and a phillips head screw on the outside. hope this helps, postcar.

Awesome... I took off my door panel last night at 11pm (right before work) and was wondering what it would take to get it off.....

-
Back