Big Dad

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
My project is getting to the point where I'll need to locate some items

10923596_772347622833307_5743489978026494194_n.jpg

Some , kinda simple ..

I need the door lock assembly / latch parts for driver side rear door .

Basically, the door was froze shut ( weird , never seen that before )

I think all the problems are in the star wheel area but, I would buy all the parts for both door / jamb and inter-workings as well so I have what I need to fix at one time

I'd like to find 4 decent door panels, brown would be nice if possible but the key thing is them not all curled up at the bottom ( I already have some like that ( haha) I am going to have some re-done too when the project hits that point but for now, I'd like something better to put on while its getting to that point

I'd like some inside door handles if they are nice, mine are kind of wobbled out

I'd like the collar that swaps out the 3 on the tree to a smooth collar for a stock valiant steering column .

Wagon only stuff would be the stainless pieces that go between the back glass and the side glass, they are about 4" wide x 12" long , someone drilled into the ones on the wagon to put some air foils on it at some point in its life , they don't have to be perfect but, nicer

All I can think of now but, if anyone seen a wagon in a yard might be other stuff I need off it

shipping to 57104 , if you have the stuff let me know what it cost ..thanks

I have complete doors off a 65 dart four door put i think the latches, outside handles and the door hinges should all be the same i don't know about the door panels. They would be blue if they are any good. Pm me if this would help bob

I have all the guts/linkage/latches removed from a 1966 Valiant 4-door, would love for them to find a new home...cheap too, shoot me a PM if interested.

"I'd like the collar that swaps out the 3 on the tree to a smooth collar for a stock valiant steering column ."

I've got that. $25+shipping :blob:

Attachments

• PICT0051.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 112
updated pics

Attachments

• 20150207_093832.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 20150207_093932.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 99
Status
Not open for further replies.