-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JungleCrow

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a bunch of parts for sale that came off a 1970 Dart with a 1969 383ci engine. Ill ship this stuff USPS Parcel Post. Unless specified otherwise (not included in price). Prices negotiable. Photos are in order.

GAUGES

I know the cleaner looking gauges work but not if the dusty ones do.

Speedometer 1: Needle doesnt return to zero. I have odometer but not hardware - $5
Speedometer 2: Needle doesnt return to zero - $8
Fuel - $5
Water Temp 1: The back fiber plate on this one is broke (clean one) - $8
Water Temp 2 - $5
Amp/oil 1 - (clean one) $10
Amp/oil 2 - $8

CIRCUIT BOARDS

2 Right side standard dash circuit board non rally - $30 each

DASH

As you can see the dash is a mess but the metal core is till good - $25

RADIO

Radio works but I dont know about the tape deck. Its in great condition and there is one spot where the plastic cracked in the FF/RW knob - $25

DISTRIBUTOR/WIRES

This distributor works and is electronic not points. Wires go with it since i dont need them. $50

VALVE COVERS

The valve covers are in good condition. Some marking around the bolt holes and on the left cover the rear fin is sanded down to make room for the heater motor - $50

WIRE LOOMS

For Mopar BB all hardware included - $25 Each

INSTRUMENT PANELS

Bare standard instrument panels - $25 each

INSTRUMENT PANEL COVER

One is almost stripped and the other is original - Just pay shipping cost/other is $5

K&N AIR FILTER

$15

alright what will the valvue covers fit like motor wise ?? also might steal the electronics lol

I think those are big block valve covers. the small blocks only have 5 bolts...

Big block. The info is up on the first post. One side is sanded down on one fin in the rear so it could clear the heater core motor. You can see this in the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back