[SOLD] Misc. Linkage Lot

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW I don`t think these are automotive. They look like linkage pieces off of H.V.A.C damper shafts. Good luck with the sale.

Attachments

• more parts 008.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 102
FWIW I don`t think these are automotive. They look like linkage pieces off of H.V.A.C damper shafts. Good luck with the sale.

That is because you don't know what you are looking at...They most certainly are automotive and mopar.....The three with the big holes are automatic trans shift levers and the one with the smaller hole that has a flat side in the hole is a kickdown lever for automatic transmission....they are not from HVAC

That is because you don't know what you are looking at...They most certainly are automotive and mopar.....The three with the big holes are automatic trans shift levers and the one with the smaller hole that has a flat side in the hole is a kickdown lever for automatic transmission....they are not from HVAC

:eek:ops: My bad! If you say thats what they are then I wont argue. My apologies, I wasnt trying to be a pita or anything.

They do look like what I said, anyway the lot of stuff you have is well worth the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back