-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suregrip391

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
All my A-body spares....Take a look at the pics, see anything you need? make a reasonable offer and I am sure we can work it out. Not a fire sale, just cleaning up....PM me if interested and lets talk! Thanks guys.

parts 001.jpg

parts 002.jpg

parts 003.jpg

parts 004.jpg

parts 005.jpg

parts 006.jpg

What are the trim rings for and porporting valve for?
PM.

Also glove box liner?

prop valve 73-76 A-body disc/drum...$50
Glove box liner (new, uninstalled)....67 barracuda $12
Trim rings (I believe the 14's are from my 70 barracuda) the 15's, I have no idea...sorry. Thanks!

At the top of the pics is a stock 69 barracuda air cleaner assembly (the black one) its a 2-brl one, also is a pair of 73-76 A-body lower control arms. No sway bar tabs. Just in case the pics were not to clear. Thanks!

If the 14" rings fit 5.5" wheels (rally), I'm interested. Is it a set of four?

If the 14" rings fit 5.5" wheels (rally), I'm interested. Is it a set of four?

do you know the measurements for the 5.5" trim rings ? How deep they should be? I can measure for you. Ill have to see if Oklacarcollecto is still interested, he inquired first above though. But I would be happy to check for anyone. Thanks.

I need 1 rear armrest. Will you split them up or you wanting to sell in a set?

Well, to be quite honest with you, the rear armrests are pretty hammered from the sun. They turned black in spots as you can see. They have excellent ashtrays though! How's $12 plus shipping for all 4 sound?

Laying the trim ring flat on the table and puting a flat edge all the way accross the top I measured 2 1/4 inches. Measuring the angle while holding the trim ring in the air it was 2 3/8 inches.

Laying the trim ring flat on the table and puting a flat edge all the way accross the top I measured 2 1/4 inches. Measuring the angle while holding the trim ring in the air it was 2 3/8 inches.

I just layed them upside down, measure to the top of the trim ring and see that they are 2.25" tall.

pics , I just noticed that two have the mopar edge going around the outside, while the other two do not. Not a matched set of 4.

trim rings 001.jpg

trim rings 002.jpg

trim rings 003.jpg

trim rings 004.jpg

trim rings 005.jpg

trim rings 006.jpg

how much for the ac vacumn switch you can pm me i am i9n long island n.y

Are those 69 cuda signals? If so how are the lenses and chrome?
Shipping to Lakefield Ontario Canada K0L2H0

Thanks
Steve

What did the antenna cable and base come from?What might be in the two zip lock bags?and what is the wiper switch from and the hood release?
Doug

What did the antenna cable and base come from?What might be in the two zip lock bags?and what is the wiper switch from and the hood release?
Doug

Sorry, I should have posted some of these questions...The antenna cable is from a 67 barracuda, bezel is ok, but not the greatest. has usual pitting in it. The wiper switch is from a 74-76 A-body the hood release I was told was from a dart, not sure on the year though. Are they all the same hood releases? one of the zip lock bags has all the rubber bumpers in it for under the hood, deck lid, ashtray bumper, glove box door bumpers, fuel filler door rubber bumpers things like that, not 100% sure if complete though. The bag says A-body bumper kit. 68-70 A-body part number ctk12 from Dale's cuda shop. The other bag just had some crappy springs it and an old dome light lens (round) I found it under the original carpeting of a 69 barracuda fastback. Funny thing is, the fastback never used a dome light! just the side courtesy lights. And lastly a bag of weatherstripping/rubber bumpers (all new) from GT restoration it says on the card. They are called "extrusions"for doors, decks, cowls, etc, self adhesive rubber parts...sorry, thats all I know about them. Not very helpful I know.

I am interested in the antenna cable and bezel and the bag of rubber bumpers,send me a pm with a price and payment info please?I know there isn't one there but I will ask anyway,do you have a right side fender barracuda fish?
Thanks Doug

I am interested in the antenna cable and bezel and the bag of rubber bumpers,send me a pm with a price and payment info please?I know there isn't one there but I will ask anyway,do you have a right side fender barracuda fish?
Thanks Doug

Ill shoot ya a PM, no other emblems...sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back