-
Status
Not open for further replies.

John_Lemon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Cleaning up the shop to make room for the next project and I have an assortment of parts from a 72 Duster. All parts are OEM from the car but sat outside for 23 years before we rescued it. Some parts are in better shape than others. Would rather get them to a good home. If they don't sell, they're going to the landfill or recycling. All prices are negotiable and do not include shipping. PM me for more detail on a specific item or additional pictures.
  • Small Block Valve Covers $30
  • AM Radio $25
  • Charcoal Canister with bracket $40
  • Heater parts (fan, j-bolt, door) $20
  • Air Cleaner $40
  • Front Turn Signal Lens and Bezels $40
  • Jack $40
  • Carb and cable bracket $60
  • Hubcaps (Say Dodge, 14") $40
  • Front seat belt set $80
  • Door handles (Inside and out set) $30
  • Washer foot pump $25
  • Steering wheel $40
  • Rear seat with good upholstery from a 72 Dart supposedly, black (Not Pictured) $200
IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg
IMG_1525.jpg
IMG_1531.jpg
IMG_1532.jpg

Hi,

Is the radio in operating condition? Also, are the wires on the back cut up? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Is the radio in operating condition? Also, are the wires on the back cut up? Thanks in advance.
I have not bench tested it but my guess would be that it does work. The low price explains my inability to answer that question.
Everything off of this car is about as virgin as it comes. Hell, we're still running the original engine.
As for the wires, no, not cut up at all. All original connectors. The chrome on the buttons is a little rough though.
IMG_1338.jpg
IMG_1339.jpg

Awesome, thank you for responding to my inquiry. Do you have the knobs and face plate? Do you think the buttons would clean up with cleaning? Would you have the coolant hose holder (goes by the alternator) for a 72 Plymouth? Im working on the same year car.... that's why all the crazy questions. Thanks sir.

No worries. Yes, we have the knobs, face plate and heater hose bracket that is mounted by the alternator but they are in service on our Duster and are not for sale. :lol:
The buttons should clean up to a point. You can see on the far right button in the picture where I scratched my fingernail on the crud to see how easy it would come off. I would think a little vinegar and a good scrub would clean them up. The chrome is however bubbled in a few spots.

This car sat in the plains of Colorado for many years. Colorado is dry but because all the door and window rubbers were shot in this car, water would get inside when it rained, then it would get up to 90 degrees the next day and turn the inside of the car into a sauna. Subsequently most of the interior chrome was caked in a weird surface rust that we were able to clean up using vinegar and a nylon brush. It worked very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back