-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanatos340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Cleaning out the shop to get rid of parts I do not need in order to get money for parts that I do need.

New B&M Pro Stick. Was installed for test fit, I did not like the look and removed it. Never ran. All parts and hardware. $150 plus the ride.

Small Block Tach Drive Distributor - Chrysler Part Number 3690200, Like new condition. $100 plus the ride.

Small Block Holley Strip Dominator Intake - Great Condition. Uncut, nothing stripped out. $125 plus the ride.

Auto Gauge Tach and Gauge cluster - All working great when pulled. What you see is what you get. - $40 plus the ride for all.

New GER 904 Converter (Neutral Balance). I bought this converter many years ago and it has been sitting on the shelf in my shop since. I beleive that it was a 2800 RPM stall but not 100% sure. Never installed or even removed from the box - $125 plus the ride.

ei5YB4

New Billet Single Groove Crank Pulley for 1970+ Small Blocks - I bought this pulley from CVF Racing as part of a full kit but it did not fit my 69 340. They would not take it back as it had small scratches around one of the Bolt holes where I test fit it. $40 plus the ride.

Autometer Sport comp temp gauge - Never installed. - $35 plus the ride.

MSD RPM Selector plus new pack of 4000 series RPM pills - $40 plus the ride for all.

33102_zps4ec71e56.jpg.html
Willing take reasonable offers but I think the prices are already pretty fair.
ei5YB4

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back