Missed this deal ..... dang, dang, DANG

-

rebeldart

Reaction score
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/wat/ctd/1586020264.html

Just talked to the buyer - not a Mopar guy, but a nice guy and hope he does it right, one of my favorite colors. Just goes to show you they're still out there, but gotta look every day or else ............. dang again. All original - I told him about this site so hopefully he'll register and learn sumpin'. Dangggggg.

There was just a 65 Dart on CL here. 61,000 miles /6 2 door post. The ad said little rust all chrome excellent. $600.00. Guy lost interest.
I just started my new job and it was gone the next day. Probably could've got it for 4-500 bucks.
Damn!

Sure would've been sweet with a straight axle and a big block. I wouldn't have felt guilty cutting on a $500 car.

Whoa - another one that got away. He was even negotiable on the price, sheez ! That's about 6-7 hours from me - had I seen it we would have been racing each other !

He said the guy through in a 3:55 center chunk as well ! He needs a correct hood and front fender, didn't ask about interior condition, not that it matters now. I bought my 70 340 4-speed car last year for 4900.00, so I shouldn't complain, but I still would have grabbed this deal in a heartbeat to put on the "back burner".

Do you really think it was that solid??? It's hard to see but to me it looks like a there is a pretty decent size rust hole in the driver side back window area.

-
Back